Global Ban

Тема закрыта
Фото
CoLak Наблюдатель На форуме с 17 November 17

1. CoLak 

2.UID: I do not know but I would like to see if you tell me where to look.

3.IP: 81.214.83.94

4.Global Ban

5.7yd3Vv.jpg

Ps:  hi administrators, I downloaded version 0.59 of your game from your site. I was playing the game 3 days. but today I downloaded version 0.61 and installed the computer. When I run LauncherSA.exe I get the above error. I have never acted contrary to the rules. I just installed the new version without uninstalling the old version, I believe that this is the cause of the problem. I am waiting for your help. thanks in advance

Фото
aby Создатель портала На форуме с 23 May 06

you banned for reason rules servers page 2.12

Фото

you banned for reason rules servers page 2.12

Please share a link to me for server rules. I have never done a trick. Please remove the obstruction.

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

Please share a link to me for server rules. I have never done a trick. Please remove the obstruction.

2.12. Learning, downloading, installed on your computer, launch or attempt to launch the game cheat programs and cheat-content (read more below) for DayZ SA, Counter Strike or any other games. Viewing information in text, audio and/or video, which carries the data for hacking and/or obtain a competitive advantage.
Note:
Under the cheat software and cheat the content above you should understand any program, software, plugin, script, etc. things that can lead to hacking any game, its data, money anti-cheat-protection of data any other program and illegally obtaining in-game advantages in this game/program, or damage system security protection project/game/program. Attempts to monitor the health of security systems the project will also be regarded as causing damage to the security system of the project.
Programs of this type include: injectors, multihack, private and publichnye cheats, trainers, programs-burglars, a program for monitoring the operation of other programs, etc. of the content
2.12.1 To this rule include:
a) Attempts to learn about cheats and cheat. the content (cheat. programs) for any game, bugs on the Internet (including a visit to cheat. forums)
B) Attempts to download cheats, cheat and cheat-the content for any game
c) Availability and/or storage of the computer, cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
d) run cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
e) Run cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
f) Tracking or attempting to track the operation of the protection project
g) Attempt burglary protection project
h) Study of ways to circumvent, attempt to bypass and/or bypass the existing rules of the current project servers, allowing to obtain unauthorized benefits in the game
2.12.2 Penalty:
A) For violation of item(s) a) in clause 2.12.1: the first ban is issued for up to 5 days. If repeated violations of this rule the period of the ban is at the discretion of the administration of the project (up to indefinite).
B) For violation of item(s) B) c) d) e) f) g) h) in clause 2.12.1: issued a permanent ban (perpetual).
2.12.3 Appeal of ban on item 2.12 of the rules:
For violation of the above rule may appeal the ban if there is evidence that your innocence in the ban. If evidence is not available, appeal the ban is not possible!
Фото

any tricks etc on my computer. no. you can connect with TeamViewer if necessary. I want you to help me. I did not get into the game when I opened the launcher I got the error I can not cheat. With only 0.59 installed, I installed the 0.61 version and the windows security firewall remained open.

Фото

2.12. Learning, downloading, installed on your computer, launch or attempt to launch the game cheat programs and cheat-content (read more below) for DayZ SA, Counter Strike or any other games. Viewing information in text, audio and/or video, which carries the data for hacking and/or obtain a competitive advantage.
Note:
Under the cheat software and cheat the content above you should understand any program, software, plugin, script, etc. things that can lead to hacking any game, its data, money anti-cheat-protection of data any other program and illegally obtaining in-game advantages in this game/program, or damage system security protection project/game/program. Attempts to monitor the health of security systems the project will also be regarded as causing damage to the security system of the project.
Programs of this type include: injectors, multihack, private and publichnye cheats, trainers, programs-burglars, a program for monitoring the operation of other programs, etc. of the content
2.12.1 To this rule include:
a) Attempts to learn about cheats and cheat. the content (cheat. programs) for any game, bugs on the Internet (including a visit to cheat. forums)
B) Attempts to download cheats, cheat and cheat-the content for any game
c) Availability and/or storage of the computer, cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
d) run cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
e) Run cheats, cheat programs and cheat content for any game
f) Tracking or attempting to track the operation of the protection project
g) Attempt burglary protection project
h) Study of ways to circumvent, attempt to bypass and/or bypass the existing rules of the current project servers, allowing to obtain unauthorized benefits in the game
2.12.2 Penalty:
A) For violation of item(s) a) in clause 2.12.1: the first ban is issued for up to 5 days. If repeated violations of this rule the period of the ban is at the discretion of the administration of the project (up to indefinite).
B) For violation of item(s) B) c) d) e) f) g) h) in clause 2.12.1: issued a permanent ban (perpetual).
2.12.3 Appeal of ban on item 2.12 of the rules:
For violation of the above rule may appeal the ban if there is evidence that your innocence in the ban. If evidence is not available, appeal the ban is not possible!

any tricks etc on my computer. no. you can connect with TeamViewer if necessary. I want you to help me. I did not get into the game when I opened the launcher I got the error I can not cheat. With only 0.59 installed, I installed the 0.61 version and the windows security firewall remained open.

Фото
aby Создатель портала На форуме с 23 May 06
You are refused dilution! Ban you because of a violation of server rules, paragraph 2.12, after checking the server logs, this was confirmed, there can be no error! We wish you luck in finding other projects, you can not play on our project!</p><p>P.S. Unban for the money we do not have, you can not try to offer!

Изменено: GolovAA, 20 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru