FUCKING HACKERS

Тема закрыта
Фото
suelo Наблюдатель На форуме с 12 September 19

It's bad enough that EVERY CAR IN OVER 15 cities on 4 different servers are gone. (two computers, two players hours of searching) BUT I AM TIRED OF DYING RANDOMLY. I WENT TO A SHED TO HIDE FORUMS TO CHECK 10 SECONDS LATER I'm DEAD. this is bullshit. takes two hours just to get in a decent place on fucking foot. just to die by a fucking hacker?

Изменено: suelo, 12 September 2019 - 05:41 PM

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

It's bad enough that EVERY CAR IN OVER 15 cities on 4 different servers are gone. (two computers, two players hours of searching) BUT I AM TIRED OF DYING RANDOMLY. I WENT TO A SHED TO HIDE FORUMS TO CHECK 10 SECONDS LATER I'm DEAD. this is bullshit. takes two hours just to get in a decent place on fucking foot. just to die by a fucking hacker?

Bugs with cars are known since version 1.0 - the developers did not fix it. And in dayz you can die from anything. Even just like that. Because developers are not interested in fixing bugs - this is too complicated, unlike adding different weapons and things.

Фото
suelo Наблюдатель На форуме с 12 September 19

It just sucks having to spawn back to the elektro after walking 40+miles in the game.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru