Virus completely destroys the game!

Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
Фото
vesley123 Наблюдатель На форуме с 02 March 19

I have a question for the honorable administration!

are you aware that Poison Virus completely destroys the game ?!

I umarł today again because of this annoying mod vomit after all, whether it is water, whether it is canned food or grilled food

when you vomit HP immediately and hunger and thirst drops red and you die within a few minutes!

there is no joy of the game, because every time we try to play, oczywiście we vomit every now and then and we die of hunger or thirst

this is very inaccurate, because when we vomit once we really die within a few minutes because we would not eat it and vomit again!

until you enter the server and play a few hours you will not understand the problem players have to fight! it ' s not realistic as befits Dayz!

Изменено: vesley123, 08 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

You are asking the wrong question. The game is put on the server "as is", the administration does not change anything in terms of disease or loot. You can ask all questions about the game to its developers on the Bohemia bug tracker.

Фото
aby Создатель портала На форуме с 23 May 06

are you aware that Poison Virus completely destroys the game ?!

I umarł today again because of this annoying mod vomit after all, whether it is water, whether it is canned food or grilled food

when you vomit HP immediately and hunger and thirst drops red and you die within a few minutes!

there is no joy of the game, because every time we try to play, oczywiście we vomit every now and then and we die of hunger or thirst

this is very inaccurate, because when we vomit once we really die within a few minutes because we would not eat it and vomit again!

until you enter the server and play a few hours you will not understand the problem players have to fight! it ' s not realistic as befits Dayz!

Dear player, at the moment on our servers there are no mods, including virusz fashion. What you see in the game is its direct development from the developers of the game itself, we did not interfere in this gameplay to fully comply with the idea laid by the authors of the game in their game. If you can not survive in the current conditions-I advise you to reconsider the description of this game, because the game was conceived as a game of survival, and not another casual-pvp mmorpg, how for some reason most of you decided to take it. The game makes you think and survive, because it is a game about survival, I recommend you to think about this idea.

Уважаемый игрок, в данный момент на наших серверах нет никаких модов, в том числе и мода VirusZ. То, что вы наблюдаете в игре является прямым ее развитием от разработчиков самой игры, мы не вмешивались в данный игровой процесс для полноты соответствия с идеей, заложеннолй авторами игры в их игру. Если вы не можете выжить в текущих условиях - советую пересмотреть описание данной игры, ведь игра задумывалась именно как игра по выживанию, а не очередной casual-pvp mmorpg, каким почему-то большинство из вас решило его воспринять. Игра заставляет вас думать и выживать, потому как она и является игрой про выживание, я рекоммендую вам задуматься над этой мыслью.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru