Bug with Murder in Safe Zone

Тема закрыта
Фото
Pnshr Наблюдатель На форуме с 17 October 19
Ваш nickname: Punisher

Ваш UID: 78814436488712828

Название игры и ее версия на проекте: DayZ

Имя сервера игры, на котором происходила ситуация с человеком, на которого жалуетесь: Modded #3

Точные дата и время происшествия ситуации на сервере по GMT+3 (указываем либо точное время, либо период времени на указанную дату): 21:37 (GMT) or 00:36 (GMT+3)

Описание ситуации жалобы на игрока, объяснение того что происходило на ваш взгляд, и почему именно данный игрок виновен: I was at Safezone near Guglovo and about 3 or 4 guys started to put Personal Tent in the people, they put on me and i was moved below of the ground, after a few minutes they removed the tent and i came back up, so I left Safezone because of this and they started following me, about less than 10 meters of the Safezone they kept trying to put the tent on me, so they put another tent, I got bugged inside the tent and then they shot me and killed me.

Дополнительная пометка: I would like to know if you accept the complaint and punish those involved if there is any form of compensation for my loot, thanks for the attention.

Фото
Kreveddy Продвинутый пользователь На форуме с 16 February 17

</p>
</p>
Ваш nickname: Punisher
Ваш UID: 78814436488712828
Название игры и ее версия на проекте: DayZ
Имя сервера игры, на котором происходила ситуация с человеком, на которого жалуетесь: Modded #3
Точные дата и время происшествия ситуации на сервере по GMT+3 (указываем либо точное время, либо период времени на указанную дату): 21:37 (GMT) or 00:36 (GMT+3)
Описание ситуации жалобы на игрока, объяснение того что происходило на ваш взгляд, и почему именно данный игрок виновен: I was at Safezone near Guglovo and about 3 or 4 guys started to put Personal Tent in the people, they put on me and i was moved below of the ground, after a few minutes they removed the tent and i came back up, so I left Safezone because of this and they started following me, about less than 10 meters of the Safezone they kept trying to put the tent on me, so they put another tent, I got bugged inside the tent and then they shot me and killed me.
<p>Дополнительная пометка: I would like to know if you accept the complaint and punish those involved if there is any form of compensation for my loot, thanks for the attention.

<p>Ofc ill investigate this situation, and if that guy, killed u in 300 meters radius out of safezone, he will be PUNISHED))
P.S. Player has been banned

Изменено: Kreveddy, 21 October 2019 - 01:55 PM

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru