UNBAN #94

Тема закрыта
Фото
ChitimiaOF Наблюдатель На форуме с 29 December 19

Форма1. Your nickname (if you remember): ;SPARTA]Jigodie
2. Your UID, GUID (if you know): 7888816245847737

3. Your IP (obtained above in clause 3):86.123.130.142

4. The type of ban and room ban (For normal ban room ban after #, for Global Ban - just Global) (if you don't know what to write - blank): #94
5. Your screenshot the ban / link to a screenshot of the ban: https://imgur.com/zYnnrAa

Hello , I am requesting an unban because I am very sorry for what I did and I admit to my guilt , and i can say very sincerely that I did not know that I am not allowed to kill

players in the range of 400 meters from the barrel inside the trader.I am very sorry and I promise it wont happen again because i really like playing this game and i enjoy your servers.This is my first ban , i am avery active player and i want to keep being so.May you answer my request and accept my excuses and unban me for the sakes of the winter holiday so i can play more until i begin school.

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

Форма1. Your nickname (if you remember): ;SPARTA]Jigodie
2. Your UID, GUID (if you know): 7888816245847737

3. Your IP (obtained above in clause 3):86.123.130.142

4. The type of ban and room ban (For normal ban room ban after #, for Global Ban - just Global) (if you don't know what to write - blank): #94
5. Your screenshot the ban / link to a screenshot of the ban: https://imgur.com/zYnnrAa

Hello , I am requesting an unban because I am very sorry for what I did and I admit to my guilt , and i can say very sincerely that I did not know that I am not allowed to kill

players in the range of 400 meters from the barrel inside the trader.I am very sorry and I promise it wont happen again because i really like playing this game and i enjoy your servers.This is my first ban , i am avery active player and i want to keep being so.May you answer my request and accept my excuses and unban me for the sakes of the winter holiday so i can play more until i begin school.

Early ban removal is denied.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru