Unban #93

Тема закрыта
Фото
AndreiPdg Наблюдатель На форуме с 29 December 19

1. Your nickname (if you remember): [SPARTA]Miller
2. Your UID, GUID (if you know):78859416433677987
3. Your IP (obtained above in clause 3):79.115.146.64
4. The type of ban and room ban (For normal ban room ban after #, for Global Ban - just Global) (if you don't know what to write - blank): #94
5. Your screenshot the ban / link to a screenshot of the ban: http://prntscr.com/qjq9t8

I got banned today for shooting in the range of 400m away from the barrel inside trader safe zone, we were attacked and we countered the attackers so they don't kill us, i thought we were away enough for killing but it wasn't like that, so I fully admit to my guilt and I am sorry for breaking the rules, I'm a very active player I really like the server I have the Steam DayZ but i like playing on your server cracked because the community is friendly and admins are very punctual. I hope you take the right decision to unban me, i consent to respecting the rules and i wont break them again, this is the last time I get banned I hope. I will try to be a better player next time. I hope you understand this situation, I don't have any other games to play and my friends play this and I get bored without playing. Please unban me. I wish you luck and healthiness!

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

1. Your nickname (if you remember): [SPARTA]Miller
2. Your UID, GUID (if you know):78859416433677987
3. Your IP (obtained above in clause 3):79.115.146.64
4. The type of ban and room ban (For normal ban room ban after #, for Global Ban - just Global) (if you don't know what to write - blank): #94
5. Your screenshot the ban / link to a screenshot of the ban: http://prntscr.com/qjq9t8

I got banned today for shooting in the range of 400m away from the barrel inside trader safe zone, we were attacked and we countered the attackers so they don't kill us, i thought we were away enough for killing but it wasn't like that, so I fully admit to my guilt and I am sorry for breaking the rules, I'm a very active player I really like the server I have the Steam DayZ but i like playing on your server cracked because the community is friendly and admins are very punctual. I hope you take the right decision to unban me, i consent to respecting the rules and i wont break them again, this is the last time I get banned I hope. I will try to be a better player next time. I hope you understand this situation, I don't have any other games to play and my friends play this and I get bored without playing. Please unban me. I wish you luck and healthiness!

Early ban removal is denied.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru