SafeZone attempt to kill and campering

Тема закрыта
Фото
Mrkn2k Наблюдатель На форуме с 28 January 20

1. O seu apelido: SimoHayha
2. O seu UID: 78814436488712828
3. Nome do jogo e a sua versão sobre o projeto: DayZ 1.7
5. Nickname a quem reclamar: FuN
7. Nome do servidor de jogos em que ocorreu a situação com a pessoa, a quem se queixa: Modded 3
8. Aponte as regras atuais servidores, que em sua opinião quebrado por um jogador, no qual você se queixa: 6 B
9. Precisas de hora e data da ocorrência da situação no servidor GMT+3 (especificar qualquer momento exato, ou o período de tempo em uma data especificada): 23/06/2020 19:20 GMT-4 or 2:20 GMT+3 in 24/06
11. Descrição da situação reclamações sobre o jogador, a explicação para o que aconteceu na sua opinião, e por que o jogador é culpado: This player was very angry that my friend and I killed him the day before, so when he saw us with our car inside the safe zone, he arranged with his friends to stay there and talk when we left while he was on the edge of the safe zone using a sniper, as soon as we left the zone he started shooting the car and damaged some parts, I went down and he started shooting me, luckily he is very bad and he didn't hit me and I managed to escape.

Изменено: Mrkn2k, 25 June 2020 - 09:08 PM

Фото
Mrkn2k Наблюдатель На форуме с 28 January 20

Any answer?

Изменено: Mrkn2k, 25 June 2020 - 09:09 PM

Фото
-=VeteR=- Администратор портала =========== Гоняет стаи туч На форуме с 14 July 19

Возможно это как-то поможет, просто оставлю это сдесь.

FuN {Саша}Сегодня, в 14:02

за что меня забанят? я не стрелял.... они меня задавить хотели

Изменено: -=VeteR=-, 25 June 2020 - 09:17 PM

Фото
HERO_STAL Наблюдатель На форуме с 23 June 20

Dear Admins please response this 

FuN try to kill me with his friends in SAFE ZONE ZELENO.

Please admins ban him

Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

Dear Admins please response this 

FuN try to kill me with his friends in SAFE ZONE ZELENO.

Please admins ban him

According to the damage logs, in the period of time that you specified, nothing in the area of the trading zone occurred that could violate the rules. I remind you that a violation is a damage / killing of players in the trading zone of players entering and exiting the safe zones on the server at a distance of 400 meters from the reference point (a barrel with a fire on the trade). If you have a video recording of the incident, please provide it, otherwise the complaint will be denied.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru