RIDE BASE IN BREACH OF RULES 2.11.4 (D)

Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
Фото
allsam Наблюдатель На форуме с 28 December 20

1. Your nickname: allsam

2. Your UID: 78859657712987339

3. The name of the game and its version on the project: DayZ Standalone 1.10

4. Nickname of all the players of your team, with whom you were at the time of the situation (If you were alone, then just a dash) : -

5. Nickname of the person you are complaining about (if several, we list all of them): i don´t know the names

6. The nickname of all the players of the offending team in your opinion (if it is one, then a dash): -

7. The name of the game server on which the situation with the person you are complaining about occurred: Classic Livonia

8. Clause of the current server rules , which in your opinion violated by the player you are complaining about: 2.11.4 (d)

9. The exact date and time of the situation on the server by GMT + 3 (we indicate either the exact time or the time period for the specified date): 2021-01-11 from 19:00 to 2021-01-12 18:00

10. Link to photo or video evidence to your complaint (without proof, the complaint is not considered): https://ibb.co/zRCVwqQhttps://ibb.co/D9MvvZs

11. Description of the situation with the complaint against the player, an explanation of what happened in your opinion, and why this particular player is guilty: Destroyed 5 gates and set their own codelock.

12. Intraserver coordinates of the violation occurred on the map (can be found here https://dayz.xam.nu/ ) .: 1257/567

13. Additional note:

I speak only English. 11-1-2021 19:00 I logged out inside my base. 12-1-2021 18:00 I logged in and my base was raided. Enemy broke 5 codelock gates and put own codelock on the last gate and I couldn´t opened the gate and had to break the gate with 20 tools. My flag was not raided and not taken. I build again 5 gates and added my own codelocks Thank You for punishing the rule breakers.

edit : enemy also built lower wooden wall in the last gate in my base and locked it

Изменено: allsam, 14 January 2021 - 09:44 PM

Фото
Grey5773 Модератор DayZ На форуме с 19 October 19

Application accepted.

Изменено: Grey5773, 12 January 2021 - 08:20 PM

Фото

No violations were identified, the flag has nothing to do with the raid.

Фото

So can You explain me please why my code was not working on the code lock after the raid ?

Фото

Because you were completely loaded, and after that they already built 1 gate and set the code lock.

Фото

Because you were completely loaded, and after that they already built 1 gate and set the code lock.

:) Thank You, now i see the rules : Construction, crafting, and placement of any objects on the territory of this base are allowed only if the RAID is considered successful (the attackers have gained access to all the premises of someone else's base)

Фото

It is very pleasant that you have familiarized yourself with this rule for a closer, pleasant game to you :)

Server online
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru