Dear Dayz Zos Strike Arena unban

Тема закрыта
Фото
PipasPara Наблюдатель На форуме с 02 August 21

Nickname: PipasParaFumar

GUID: 78825775842142929
Type of ban: global ban?

Estimado Admin,

First of all I was playing lawlesness ( no rules) server.

After being friendly and following following the whole respected rules of the zos strike arena server over a week playing, i I got a permanent ban after . Last thing i remember, one person followed me and 2 friends, and killed us all after following us from safe zone at green mountain.

Reading again all the rules stated in point 8 says:

https://zos.strikearena.ru/forums/topic/63003-правила-игры-на-серверах-dayz-standalone/

8) dps / killing of players is prohibited in the area de seguridad

B) Three or more murders or moments of damage (considered together) during the day (24 horas), committed not then (the difference between them not less than 3 minutes) at a distance of 400 to 800 meters from the insurance from the area (the landmark is considered the barrel, with the bonfire near merchants). Participation in the commission of violations by the different players of a team will be considered as a violation of a single player with the application of sanctions to all team players who participate in violations.

Example: You killed, after one minute you killed your friend and after 5 minutes the same player killed another player will be considered two points, since your friend died three minutes after his death.

So, We got just killed straigh after the 400 meters of green mountain, and I have everything filmed, because I am live on y contracción as a profesional streamer with casi 20K de followers. I am also an admin of other servers, bluestacks an rust servers. So I am well respected on the community and I follow every single rule where I play.
I was very angry about what happened and no admin inside zos strikearena came to help over this situation, because the user broke the rule 8 of this server ( even is no rules lawlesness server), so i wished him the worst over my normal game anger situation (which is normal as a human commonsense) and probably I got banned for this?

I am expecting for common human sense, because I am here to help, have fun and let this community grow.
Honored
Yuri

Прикрепленные миниатюры

• dayzz.jpg
Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14

Ban until 08/14/2021 6:58:28 (unban after 1 week 2 days 37 minutes) 

2.5 Players are punished for the following violations in the global or local chat channels when playing on the server: 1) insults and / or provocations 2) inciting ethnic hatred 3) foul language 4) flooding 5) spam 6) swearing.
2.5.1. Punishment: ban for periods from 1 to 3 days (at the discretion of the Administration).
2.5.2. Repeated violation: ban for 14 days.
2.5.3 Third violation or more: a ban for periods of 1 month or more, at the discretion of the administration.

2.5.4 Insulting the player's relatives, nationality of the players adds 2 additional days of the ban to the current date of the ban under this clause of the rules. 

Фото

Hello Golova, thanks for your time.

I did not die in 5 days when I started making friend at green mountain ith one spanish and one spanish guy, we left together and the fourth player followed the last of us, and just killed us, which is a violaton of your 8. parragraph, so I beg for a mutual understanding over a certain anger over me as a human when there is no admin and someone violates the law, which is to keep a community clean.

I also used to play dayz on bluegames, but i like the way you strictly keep this community clean with laws, therefore I hope you can understand this temporary situation, so as ponerse unbanned somehow for that allegations already stated.

As old Rustyhook and actual Vendeta admin of Rust servers, I know your situation and I hope we can agree on terms.

If there is any other way I can help the community grow with my respectable community of twitch followers and subscribers, let me kindly know for zos strikearena.

Фото

Open a ticket to the name of the moderators https://zos.strikearena.ru/user/dayz_063?ticket , write the name of the topic "please check the player". In the ticket itself, write: 1) your nickname, nicknames of your clans 2) date and time interval in Moscow time when the controversial moment occurred 3) server 4) Why do you think there was a violation and what evidence is there

Фото

ok i will open a new ticket to complain over that bad guy that killed us 3 and broke your rule 8) dps / killing of players in the area de seguridad

so can you please me unban me to keep playing? i have been banned already over 1 week .

honored

Фото

ok i will open a new ticket to complain over that bad guy that killed us 3 and broke your rule 8) dps / killing of players in the area de seguridad

so can you please me unban me to keep playing? i have been banned already over 1 week .

honored

The unban will be made automatically after the expiration of the ban period

Фото

my dear admin

so what is the point of opening tickets to ask about unban? I do not know about other users, but as far as I know, reading all the other forum tickets, you did not unban nobody.

Regarding me, you have to be more flexible, not everybody is so bad person and kharma really exists. do good and good will always come back to you, would be great after my real and decent explanation that you would unban me that would be very kind from you because you are doing something good to a good person and will be kind benevolent act from your human to another human person to fight against zombies^.

let me know, thanks

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru