steal my car in safe zone

Чтобы отвечать, сперва войдите на форум
Фото
Niten Наблюдатель На форуме с 20 August 21

today I was playing, I got to the safe zone and 4 people came up to my car and opened it without having the car key, I still don't know how it is possible after repeatedly telling them to return my things and they were foolish after that I let it pass and I went to sell things to the trader and when I came back I saw how these four people took it away and I still don't understand how they did it without my key, it doesn't matter since they robbed me and that doesn't change anything

the people who robbed me

it was ice affer, gg nike, ilfatka and stress
it was around 9 hora de moscow
Фото
GolovA Долгожитель портала На форуме с 05 August 14
1) your nickname, the nicknames of your friends?
2) the date and time period according to Moscow time when the disputed moment occurred?
3) The full name of the server?
4) Which of you came by car to the trade zone? What was the make of the car?

And please learn to put dots and commas.
You can hack someone else's car with a lock pick.
Фото
Niten Наблюдатель На форуме с 20 August 21

1) your nickname, the nicknames of your friends? my name is Niten and my friend is abstromae
2) the date and time period according to Moscow time when the disputed moment occurred? 9 pm in Moscow
3) The full name of the server? Modded chernarus summer 1
4) Which of you came by car to the trade zone? What was the make of the car? we went with my friend to the safe zone to sell things the two of us, the brand of the car was vaz-2107 white

And please learn to put dots and commas.
You can hack someone else's car with a lock pick.

And as for what you say about the lock pick, it was not with that since when you use lock pick in a car you hear a loud noise and I was practically next to it.

Server online

discord.gg/teaByhy

Игровой портал ZoS
Server online

ZoS.Strikearena.ru